Dr. Herbert Chin Is this you?

3.9

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Just love Dr Chin and his staff. No complaints at all.

Move Along

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Doesn't listen to your issues, asks no questions, talks about non-relevant topics, comes to conclusions based on no facts, curses, strange.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Listens very well, gives you the time to talk, takes his time with you

He helped me and continues to help me!

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Dr. Chin is a great, I am very thankful for helping me personally and professionally.

The worse

Posted on August 7th, 2015

He is the worst dr ever I would never recommend taking your kids to him he made my son came out feeling more depressed and discouraged and said I will never see him again do not recommend at all

Favorite Dr.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Posted on September 3rd, 2012

The wait time varies when I did use to see him. Sometimes it's on time but expect to wait at least 30 minutes, more or less after arriving. He can be caring but does overly prescribes meds especially for sleep. I went to see him on recommendation from therapist. I don't have regrets but this office treats the patient as an adult and I was never educated or told about my diagnosis beforehand. Most of it was get in and get out. I'm not sure what other reviewers are saying about spending time with you (30 minutes or more) other than prescribing meds since their model is that psychologists do psychotherapy while psychiatrists only prescribe drugs.

My God sent Physician Specialists

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Dr Chin will make you smile! He'll pull your head out your butt with med mgmt alongside counseling with Dr. Chan, Psychologist. I know I would not be here today if it were not for these excellent docs. These docs saved my life and pulled me out of the darkest place my heart and mind went and almost didn't come back.

A doctor who tells it like it is

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

Dr Chin shows compassion for his patient and is very realistic in communicating things to his patient such as withdrawal effects. He uses creative ways in creating rapport and maintaining good relationship with his patient. He treats his patient as an adult who is fully responsible for his/her life.

Posted on October 28th, 2011

This doctor ruined my life. My health is not as good as last year because of the medications he prescribed. I have aged prematurely because of the medications and the insomnia from the meds, and I am not even 40 yet. When I told him that I didn't sleep enough, his solution was to hand me a sleeping pill prescription without doing anything else. My biggest regret was that I took his prescription.

Good Doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2011

I have been diagnosed and treated by numerous Psychiatric doctors and several hospitals over a 30 year period . What I like about this doctor is he is interested in my history and other doctors opinions, but he is not like some doctors who just accept what the other doctor did and refill his prescriptions. He will treat you like someone who needs to be diagnosed and work with you to find out what is best for you today, now. I have had many doctors and so far he seems one of the best.

Do not see this person!!!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

He can suck the life out of a person! After I chose him as a doctor, thing had been getting worse and worse for me. The sleeping pills he prescribed him messed me up and I have never been the same ever since. I lost so much opportunities in life and experienced so much damage and hurt in relationships because of that.