A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Cruz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Angel Cruz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Herbert A. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Herbert Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Cruz practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists and Fresno Addiction Specialists.