A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Cruz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Angel Cruz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Herbert A. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Herbert Cruz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Cruz practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists and Fresno Adolescent Specialists.