A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Dardik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Dardik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Dardik, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardik graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dardik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Dardik MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Dardik practice?
- Dr. Herbert Dardik has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Dardik practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.