A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Dyrszka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Dyrszka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Dyrszka, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyrszka graduated from Georg-August-Universitaet Gottingen.
Dr. Dyrszka has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dyrszka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herbert J. Dyrszka practice?
Dr. Herbert Dyrszka practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.