A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Dyrszka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Dyrszka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Dyrszka, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyrszka graduated from Georg-August-Universitaet Gottingen.
Dr. Dyrszka has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert J Dyrszka MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert J. Dyrszka practice?
- Dr. Herbert Dyrszka has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Dyrszka practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.