A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Feinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Feinberg, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Feinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert S Feinberg MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert S. Feinberg practice?
- Dr. Herbert Feinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Feinberg practices Dermatology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Dermatologists.