Dr. Herbert Feingold Is this you?

April 8th, 2011

Mr.

Absolutely the worst place to have your fillings done. On one examination I was told I had 4 cavities. Feingold said I had 10. Drilled my teeth to a pulp!! One of my fillings came out and tooth is now falling apart!! I would not recommend this horror house to anyone who cares about their mouth!!

July 13th, 2010

One of the BEST Dentists I've EVER had!

This dentist was wonderful. I had caresource(Medicaid) at the time. I was getting dentures. I'd already been to estes dental center and paid cash out of pocket for terrible, ill fitting dentures. I wasn't holding out high hopes with this guy. Not only was I treated with respect. Many times I don't feel that I get that with state insurance. The dentures were great! They fit well and the dentist made SURE they fit well. I had many repeat visits to ensure proper fit. The entire staff was kind and patient. I've had terrible experiences with dentists throughout my life. I hate going. I tend to wonder if I'd met this dentist 10 yrs ago if I would have even ended up with dentures.

September 12th, 2015