Dr. Herbert Floyd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Floyd?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Floyd?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2014

Most considerate doctor I've ever seen

Dr. Floyd is an outstanding physician. He takes his time to get to know every patient and to truly find out what's going on and what are the best treatment options. He never rushes, never judges, and goes out of his way to make his patients comfortable. We love Dr Floyd and even though he's back in the ER we still keep in touch and call for second opinions.

May 12th, 2010

TERRIBLE~ Dr. Herbert Floyd in Petal, Ms

TERRIBLE! Two visits with Dr. Herbert Floyd in Petal, Ms. I will NOT go back. Be prepared to take an entire afternoon off work to see this doctor. Extremely slow! Both of my visits were a 3 hour , plus wait, and I had made my appointment a month in advance! I dont even wait 3 hours to see my specialist. His staff is very unprofessional. His nurse seems to be VERY uneducated and makes careless errors in charting. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

Type 2 Diabetes