A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Gershen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Gershen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gershen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Gershen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Gershen practice?
- Dr. Herbert Gershen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Gershen practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.