A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Gershen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gershen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gershen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Gershen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gershen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Joel Gershen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert J. Gershen practice?
- Dr. Herbert Gershen has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Gershen practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.