A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Getman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Getman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Getman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Getman graduated from University of Rochester .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert C Getman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Herbert C. Getman practice?
- Dr. Herbert Getman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Herbert Getman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cameron Park, CA.