Dr. Herbert Golomb Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Golomb?

He is careless -stay away

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

This doctor was so careless in applying the freezing solution to small age spots on my leggs and arms that I am left with many dark scars worse than age spots. He literally left deep holes in my skin, enormous blisters and widespread inflammation that caused me to use a cane to be able to walk. I followed his home care instructions meticulously, but the depth of the holes in my legs was shocking. When I tried to advise him of the problems, he would not see me and called me and dismissed my concerns. Also, his personal hygiene was deplorable, and I noted during the procedure that his vision and hearing are seriously compromised.

patient

Posted on January 18th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Golomb for almost 20 years. He has treated me for chemical burns from an industrial accident; occasional adult acne and pre-cancerous freckles (sun spots). He is very experienced. He is also a very nice man. He also successfully treated a wart on my son's foot. Our pediatrician had tried treating the wart repeatedly but it kept coming back. Please look beyond Dr. Golomb's age when visiting him. He may seem slow but he is very caring.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

The office isn't the most decorative or modern, but I have found Dr. Golomb to be the most intelligent doctor. He can diagnosis things that other doctors miss. I went to five other top doctors first before coming to Dr. Golomb with my problem. All of those other doctors kept testing me for bacterial infections. When the tests came back negative for bacteria, they claimed there was nothing there and that it was my imagination. Finally when I went to Dr. Golomb he had the sense to test for both bacteria and fungus. Even though it didn't look like a fungus, he tested for it anyway. Guess what, after suffering for one year, it was a fungus! This guy has so much experience that he can solve things the other doctors can not.

Stay Away!!

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. Golomb may be a nice man but needs to retire NOW!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2017