Dr. Herbert Goodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Goodman?

January 16th, 2012

its IiiiaItsll about the money and not health care

I called on a Thursday to make an appointment, I couldnt get in until the following Monday. Well that Thursday I ended up going to Urgent Care and Friday I ended up at the PV ER room to find out I had kidney stones. Monday morning I called to cancel my appointment because of the cost at Urgent Care and the ER room plus all the meds I had to buy, I couldn't afford my appointment. Now they tell me I have to pay 60 dollars for cancelling my app. Now I am 54 years old, I have been going to the same Northwest Medical Center since I was 22. I had insurance at one time but the most part of it I was self pay, and I have always paid my bill before leaving. So thats how they treat their patients of 32 years. I am so disappointed in their lack of compassion, and one of his colleagues acted like it was my fault i was hurt on one appointment. I didnt have the 75 dollars to pay for my app. then what makes them think I have 60 dollars to cancel? After going there for 32 years they should of told me to come in anyways and they could bill me. I only go when I am sick or hurt. Our health care system sucks. Its all about the money not the care of the person.

August 13th, 2008

a true caring physician with great knowledge

Type 2 Diabetes