A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenwald
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Greenwald Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Greenwald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Med Ctr, MacOn, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Sam Greenwald MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert S. Greenwald practice?
- Dr. Herbert Greenwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Greenwald practices Ophthalmology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Ophthalmologists.