A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Gretz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Gretz, Gynecologic Oncologist, Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Gretz, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Cancer of the Cervix
- Cancer of the Endometrium
- Cancer of the Fallopian Tube
- Cancer of the Ovary
- Complex Gynecologic Surgery
- Endometrial Ablation
- Endometrial Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Radical Hysterectomy
- Radical Trachelectomy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gretz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gretz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Frank Gretz MD is a male Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert F. Gretz practice?
- Dr. Herbert Gretz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Gretz practices Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.