A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Gretz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Gretz, Gynecologic Oncologist, Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gretz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gretz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Gretz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gretz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gretz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Gretz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Gretz practice?
- Dr. Herbert Gretz has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Gretz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Obstetricians & Gynecologists and White Plains Oncologists.