Learn more about Dr. Herbert Gretz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Gretz, Gynecologic Oncologist, Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gretz
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Gretz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Gretz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gretz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gretz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Gretz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Gretz practice?
- Dr. Herbert Gretz has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Gretz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Obstetricians & Gynecologists and White Plains Oncologists.