A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Gross is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Samuel Gross MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Herbert S. Gross practice?
- Dr. Herbert Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Gross practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Neurologists and Culver City Psychiatrists.