A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Gross is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Samuel Gross MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Herbert S. Gross practice?
- Dr. Herbert Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Gross practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Neurologists and Culver City Psychiatrists.