A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Henderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- B J Workman Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Henderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Henderson practice?
- Dr. Herbert Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Henderson practices Family Medicine near Manchester, MD.
See Manchester Family Physicians.