Dr. Herbert Hermele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Hermele?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2015

great doctor!

January 27th, 2010

Absolutely Phenomenal Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Hermele for almost two years now for my knee. He out of many doctors was the first one to diagnose my condition [RSD; Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (CRPS; Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome)]. (This condition is extremely rare, but he knew of it and what to do about it...) It wasn't until I saw Dr. Hermele that my condition began to get better. He knew exactly what my symptoms were; how they were going to improve; the right treatments for my condition and what my condition entailed. He was able to refer me to specialists that helped out in my recovery significantly. He is an extremely brilliant Doctor, but most of all, he is a very caring human being. What I like most about Dr. Hermele is that he tells me exactly what is going on, what is going to happen, and how to cope with everything. He tells it like it is, yet at the same time very caringly...almost as though I am his own daughter. He spends time with each and every one of his patients (which is the reason why he is sometimes late to begin a visit) and does not leave the exam room without making sure everybody in that room has all questions/concerns answered. I would highly recommend Dr. Hermele to any indivdual (young or old) who is in need of an Orthopedic Specialist. (He was one of the top Surgeons in his practice, but no longer performs surgery. My father had his knee operation with him years ago.) I look at Dr. Hermele not only as a Doctor, but as family!

August 10th, 2017