A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Hern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Hern, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hern graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Eugene Hern MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert E. Hern practice?
- Dr. Herbert Hern has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Hern practices Emergency Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Emergency Physicians.