A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Hitchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitchon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hitchon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hitchon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan