A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Hitchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hitchon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hitchon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitchon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hitchon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Hitchon DO is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Hitchon practice?
- Dr. Herbert Hitchon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Hitchon practices Radiation Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiation Oncologists.