A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Hitchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hitchon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hitchon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitchon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hitchon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Hitchon DO is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Hitchon practice?
- Dr. Herbert Hitchon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Hitchon practices Radiation Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiation Oncologists.