Dr. Herbert Dorfner Hitchon DO is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Hitchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitchon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hitchon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hitchon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herbert D. Hitchon practice?
Dr. Herbert Hitchon practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists and Phoenix Oncologists.