A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Hodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Hodes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Hodes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodes graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hodes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert C Hodes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert C. Hodes practice?
- Dr. Herbert Hodes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Hodes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.