Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herbert Hoffman
Dr. Herbert Hoffman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hartford, CT, with another office in Bayside, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hoffman is affiliated with Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and Herbert Hoffman, M.D., Ph.D.. He speaks English.
Dr. Herbert Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Herbert Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.
Dr. Robert Livingston
West Hartford, CT 0.29 mi53
Dr. Mohammed Yosufzai
Internal Medicine, Residency
West Hartford, CT 0.40 mi5
Dr. Deborah Keightley
West Hartford, CT 0.40 mi24