Family Physicians

420 Lowell Dr SE
Suite 403
Huntsville, AL 35801
535-580-5980
Locations and availability (3)

|  I trust him 100%  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2012

office staff is always helpful and I always feel like everyone cares about my well being

|  MKennnetMr. & Mrs. h & Dean Hicklen  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

He is the best Dr we have every had and we have seen a lot of them over the years. He is kind and caring, if he don't know what is wrong he will send you to someone who does. I don't think we would be in as good of shae as we are without his care over the last 20 years.He is easy to talk to and seems more like a friend then a Dr.

Sep 12th, 2011

Dr. Holdsambeck is a great doctor. He spends time with me and listens to what I have to say. When I have had a problem he has quickly gotten me to the next step quickly and resolved all my issues with kindness and concern. His office has called to check up on me and I always get right in when needed. I highly recommend this doctor!

Jul 23rd, 2011

-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

|  Huntsville's Finest  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

Dr. Holdsambeck is an excellent Doctor with the very best manners. He is very caring, tentative and he takes time to listen and explain your health concerns. He has never rushed to the next patient and I have never had to wait very long to get an appointment, nor wait after I arrived for my appointment. The staff in Dr. Holdsambecks office is very kind and friendly as well.

by Susi Johnson on Oct 9th, 2009

He is by far the best doctor that we have had. I really wish that there were more doctors like him. His staff is great too!

Aug 18th, 2009

In my opinion this was one of the better experiences with doctor in the past. he spoke well, very careing, and a great doctor with plenty of experience.