Dr. Herbert Holman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Holman?

October 11th, 2012

New Patient

Care was fine, but was extremely expensive. he removed a very small stopped up oil gland and charged $247 fro about 5 minutes of work. His staff did inform me ahead of time what the charge was going to be. If I had, I would not have gone to him. They were very non-responsive when I questioned the bill. They said that's what it is and I have to pay it or they would put it out for collection. I paid it, but would never go seem him again.

March 4th, 2009

Dr. Holman was wonderful during my father's first appointment. My father is very sick and all the staff was helpful and professional regarding the situation. Dr. Holman is a great listener and ensured all of our questions were answered. I definitely recommend him.

August 1st, 2017