A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Hoover is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Hoover, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Polyps
- Liver Diseases
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoover has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Charles Hoover MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert C. Hoover practice?
- Dr. Herbert Hoover has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Hoover practices Surgery near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA.
See Lehighton Surgeons.