A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Huddleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Huddleston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Huddleston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huddleston graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huddleston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Dennis Huddleston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert D. Huddleston practice?
- Dr. Herbert Huddleston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Huddleston practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Tarzana Surgeons and Tarzana Orthopedic Surgeons.