A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Huddleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Huddleston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huddleston
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huddleston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Huddleston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huddleston graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huddleston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Dennis Huddleston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert D. Huddleston practice?
- Dr. Herbert Huddleston has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Huddleston practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Surgeons.