Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herbert Huddleston
Dr. Herbert Huddleston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarzana, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Huddleston is affiliated with Valley Presbyterian Hospital, Encino Hospital Medical Center and Tarzana, CA 91356. Dr. Huddleston has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Herbert Huddleston has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Herbert Huddleston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.
Dr. Nina Lightdale-Miric
Tarzana, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Daniel Gingold
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Tarzana, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Erik Zeegen
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Tarzana, CA 0 mi17