A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Blossom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Blossom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Blossom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blossom graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Blossom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert John Blossom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert J. Blossom practice?
- Dr. Herbert Blossom has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Blossom practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors.