A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Sinai Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Jerome Levine MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert J. Levine practice?
- Dr. Herbert Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Levine practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.