A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Sinai Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan