A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Va Medical Center Va North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Temple Smith MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Herbert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Smith practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.