A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Va Medical Center Va North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Temple Smith MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Herbert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Smith practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.