inactive

Herbert J Josepher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 17th, 2016
My children are now 28, 25, and 23. Dr. Josepher was an angel to me. I still remember his advice, his kind words, and his wonderful "bedside" manner. My children are successful adults because of the advice he gave me. God Bless you, Dr. Josepher!

February 9th, 2015
Great doctor!
Dr. Josepher is the most thorough doctor my kids have ever been to. He sees my two kids. He's patient, mild mannered and take his time and answer all my questions and concerns. My children have seen other doctors in the past and they all seemed to be in a hurry. Not doctor Josepher. Its so good when we can still find doctors like him. It's something rare nowadays.

February 3rd, 2015
Amazing doctor. Had a excellent experience. I wish he was family practice I'd take my whole family! His bedside manner is something you don't find anymore. He is methodical and very patient. u wouldn't think of taking my children to anyone else.

November 18th, 2009
Great ol doc
While some in the area are concerned about the age of this doc, I find this doctor to be caring, considerate and thourough. He has been our pediatrician for over 9 years and has always done well by our children. Our appiontments are always pleasant and quick. He always takes the time to treat my children like humans and not just another patient!