Dr. Herbert Juarbe MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Gaithersburg, MD

• Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2015
Dr. Juarbe spends time to explain matters and sent me on for further tests when there was a question.

October 2nd, 2015
Carefully Consider Your Options Before Chosing Dr. Herbert Juarbe
Dr. Herbert Juarbe is so rushed during his appointments. He missed certain changes in my blood work that I had to point out to him. He did not call me regarding my followup labs. When you come to his office many patients are usually at the desk with concerns and complaints about their bill. However, his staff has been handing out new forms "contracts" admonishing patients that a missed office visit would cost $50 for existing patients and $100 for new patients. I wish that he would pay this attention to detail to my medical records. Dr. Chikadel has left the practice and now Dr. Juarbe is even more rushed. He did not even spend 5 minutes with me during my last visit. I am now seeing another endocrinologist. Money is important, but patient care should be as important or more important than getting rich. Dr. Juarbe charges $175 for an office visit, far more than any other doctor charges for our family -- for an office visit. I know that we have family and work commitments, there are not many Endocrinologist choices in Germantown, MD and Gaithersburg, MD. Save yourself and your family grief and go to Frederick, Washington, DC, Rockville, or Silver Spring to find and Endocrinologist. It may cost gas and time but this is less expensive than your life!

February 24th, 2015
Excentet doctor!
Dr.Juarbe is an excelent doctor, he is very professianal and very human always have given me the right diasnostic and care.

January 22nd, 2013
Review
Dr Juarbe does NOT take time to explain the patient about his/her condition. He "decided" to place my relative on injectable insulin, which I find disturbing if the patient does not know how to manage it and apply it. I think it was disappointing to see that this Dr only sees patient as a number or a way of making money instead of actually try to help the patient. He could have easily send the patient to a nutritionist instead of rushing to that treatment. I think he does not care of the well-being of his patients. Also I have noticed that most of his staff is gone.. GEE! I wonder why???

May 13th, 2010
Excellent Doctor.
From the time that I know Dr. Juarbe, he is the best Doctor I ever had. I highly recomend Dr.Juarbe to any one who needs medical assistance.

February 9th, 2010
Very impressed with his bedside manner, knowledge of my thyroid condition and incredibly professional staff. First class rate office.

August 25th, 2015