A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Becker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Kristine Becker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara K. Becker practice?
- Dr. Sara Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Becker practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.