A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Becker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Becker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara K. Becker practice?
Dr. Sara Becker practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.