A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Kahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Kahn, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert R Kahn MD and PA is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Herbert R. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Herbert Kahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Kahn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Globe, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.