A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Kahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Kahn, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert R Kahn MD and PA is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Herbert R. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Herbert Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Kahn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.