A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Kaizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Kaizer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaizer graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaizer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Kaizer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Kaizer practice?
- Dr. Herbert Kaizer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Kaizer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Pediatricians and Stanford Pediatric Specialists.