Learn more about Dr. Herbert Kaizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaizer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaizer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Kaizer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaizer graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaizer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Kaizer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Kaizer practice?
- Dr. Herbert Kaizer has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Kaizer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Oncologists.