A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Karlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlow graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Karlow has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Karlow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Karlow practice?
- Dr. Herbert Karlow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Karlow practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.