A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Karlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlow graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Karlow has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karlow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herbert Karlow practice?
Dr. Herbert Karlow practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.