A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Karlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karlow
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karlow Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlow graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Karlow has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Karlow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Karlow practice?
- Dr. Herbert Karlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Karlow practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.