A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Katz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Greenville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Irving Katz MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert I. Katz practice?
- Dr. Herbert Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Katz practices Urology near Bayonne, NJ.
See Bayonne Urologists.