A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Kaufer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Kaufer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufer graduated from Md, University Of Michigan.
Dr. Kaufer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Kaufer MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Kaufer practice?
- Dr. Herbert Kaufer has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Kaufer practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.