A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Kaufer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Kaufer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufer graduated from Md, University Of Michigan.
Dr. Kaufer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert -- Kaufer MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert -. Kaufer practice?
- Dr. Herbert Kaufer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Kaufer practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.