Dr. Herbert Keating MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2015
Great doctor who takes the time to understand you.

March 30th, 2012
A VERY good Doctor
Dr. Keating is an excellent Doctor. He has been my physician for about 15 years.Many of my friends are patients as well as my husband. I have never had a Dr. who is more caring or better at diagnosing and taking care of any problems I have had.

May 25th, 2011
Excellent care
Dr. Keating has been a godsend for me. I have experienced dibilitating migraines for years and after numerous other doctors, tests and medications I thought there was not hope. But about a year ago I was lucky to find Dr. Keating and now my migraines have significantly decreased in both frequency and severity. I had always been disappointed with other doctors and how they seemed to rush through office visits, Dr. Keating on the other hand takes the time to listen to his patients and fully understand their symptoms. Dr. Keating fully explains his diagnosis and treatments in a way that I can understand and even writes up a page of notes for me to take home and review. I would highly recommend Dr. Keating as a physician to my friends and family.

January 11th, 2011
Highly recommended one of a kind DOCTOR
I was a patient for many years from my first appointment to the last one it was an over all excellent experience.

January 1st, 2009
Dr. Keating is a Top Doc
My experience with Dr. Keating has been excellent over the many years I have been his patient. He has guided me through lymphoma and heart surgery. He is very caring and knows his stuff.

May 1st, 2008
Herbert Keating Misdiagnoses Pancreatic Cancer as Stomach Upset
Herbert Keating misdiagnosed my mother's pancreatic cancer as a stomach upset, repeatedly telling her, over the course of the year that she came to him not feeling well, and losing massive amounts of weight, not to worry, as "she looked great" (I actually found these written reports from his office after her untimely demise). It took her collapse at an airport, Thanksgiving 2006, for him to order an CAT scan, and it was then the pancreatic cancer was detected. She died less than a month later. This is malpractice in the first degree. If you or a loved one feel you are not getting the answers you want, dont wait to get them from Keating, as my mother did. Go get a second opinion. I urged her to do this, but she trusted him.