A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Korpell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korpell
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Korpell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Korpell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Korpell graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Samuel Korpell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Herbert S. Korpell practice?
- Dr. Herbert Korpell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Korpell practices Psychiatry near Martinez, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Emeryville, CA.
See Martinez Psychiatrists.