A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Kunkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Kunkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunkel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kunkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Kunkel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunkel graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kunkel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert G Kunkel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Herbert G. Kunkel practice?
- Dr. Herbert Kunkel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Kunkel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Pittsburgh Physiatrists.