A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Glatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Glatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glatt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Glatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Glatt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glatt graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glatt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Leonard Glatt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert L. Glatt practice?
- Dr. Herbert Glatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Glatt practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield, NJ.
See Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.