A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Lachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Lachman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lachman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lachman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herbert M. Lachman practice?
Dr. Herbert Lachman practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.