Dr. Herbert Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Lee?

March 21st, 2013

Excellent compassionate expert doctor on hepatitis

March 21st, 2012

My experience with Dr. Lee was good. He spent enough time with me, and was very thorough in evaluating my condition/complaints. Westcliff Nurses registry, located the Dr. for me. I live nearby. My nurse knew a patient of his and she was impressed. The staff was just ok. Not very helpful. Dr. Lee made up for it and I would recommend him.

November 9th, 2011

Great doctor, very, very incompetent staff

I agree with the other reviews. I like this doctor, but once you leave the office, there is virtually no follow-up from the support staff. They don't call back when they tell you they would, they won't tell you when your tests come back, basically they don't do a thing for you unless you are right there in front of their face. You have to be the one to keep after them or nothing gets done. It's very fraustrating, just having to deal with the staff will give you ulcers. Dr. Lee needs to fire them before he loses more clients.

May 8th, 2011

He may be a good doctor but his support staff is awful. They will either put you on hold and never answer your phone. Insurance clerk did not file insurance paper correctly and bill me for the entire bill.

May 1st, 2011

Dr.Herbert Lee

My father went to see Dr Lee on numerous occasions, before he began to specialize in Gastroenterology. My father was having spells of passing out or f ...

March 30th, 2011

Incompetent Health Administration

The doctor may be knowledgeable but to run a private practice, that is simply not enough. Although his admin staff may be polite and friendly, they are incompetent. His billing department is only available part time (Tues, Thurs, and Friday). I never got my questions answered in a timely manner regarding the costs of my procedures because the one person who could answer my question was never there when I called. I know other patients who are having issues with this doctor and have been told that their billing software automatically bills you the entire amount without accounting for your insurance coverage. The doctor also take weeks or never responds to a question you may have should he leave you a voicemail regarding your results. I suggest going elsewhere...a good doctor is hard to find out there because they seem to be a dime a dozen now, but do further homework and find the service you deserve.

November 9th, 2010

disappointed - never see him again

two things1st. he did not remove the tumer found in my stomach during the edoscopy and colonscopy proceduce. I have asked him(form signed) to do so, he did do so and did not explain why. however, he did mention to do so in next visit. why next visit? 2nd. he did not mention he discovered ulcers between the stomach and Esophagus duing the follow up. he mentioned it 6 months after the procedure. my impression is he was too busy. he was late for my procedure and the next patient is waiting. his time slot is 30 mins for each patient (I guess) so he did not have enough time to remove the tumer. because he was late, there was enough time to finish everything, his office visit was short, he only has 5-10 minutes for each patient. he may not remember to tell you everything. but don't you worry he will remeber after few months. that's all I can say about him.

July 6th, 2010

H. Pylori

Dr. Lee diagnosed a harsh case of h. pylori no one else had correctly identified and likely saved a life!

April 19th, 2010

Dr. Lee is a knowledgeable and caring doctor who provides excellent care.

November 5th, 2009

Disgruntled Patient

This doctor is knowledgeable, but the problem is, he can't seem to get things right with Blue Cross or Blue Shield insurance. Several people have ...

February 25th, 2016