Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herbert Lehman
Dr. Herbert Lehman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Lehman is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital Health Center, Maimonides Medical Center and Coney Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Herbert Lehman has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Herbert Lehman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Brian Chanatry
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi34
Dr. Frank Compolo
Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi22
Dr. Robert Constantine
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi37