A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Leventhal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Leventhal, MD is board certified in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Leventhal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Harris Leventhal MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert H. Leventhal practice?
- Dr. Herbert Leventhal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Leventhal practices Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Peabody Radiologists.