A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Lieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Lieb, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieb graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lieb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herbert E. Lieb practice?
Dr. Herbert Lieb practices Urology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Urologists.