A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Lieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Lieb, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieb graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lieb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Columbus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert E Lieb MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert E. Lieb practice?
- Dr. Herbert Lieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Lieb practices Urology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Urologists.