A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Luscombe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Luscombe is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luscombe graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Luscombe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Saint Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Luscombe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Luscombe practice?
- Dr. Herbert Luscombe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Luscombe practices Family Medicine near Levittown, PA.
See Levittown Primary Care Doctors.