A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Luscombe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Luscombe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luscombe
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luscombe Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Luscombe graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Luscombe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Saint Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert J Luscombe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert J. Luscombe practice?
- Dr. Herbert Luscombe has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Luscombe practices Family Medicine near Levittown, PA.
See Levittown Family Physicians.