A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Floyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Floyd, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Floyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Mynatt Floyd MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert M. Floyd practice?
- Dr. Herbert Floyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Floyd practices Anesthesiology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Anesthesiologists.