A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Rubin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rubin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herbert M. Rubin practice?
Dr. Herbert Rubin practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Burbank Pediatricians, Burbank Family Physicians, and Burbank General Practitioners.