A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Rubin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rubin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert M Rubin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Herbert M. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Herbert Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Rubin practices Pediatrics near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Pediatricians.