A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Malinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Malinoff, Addiction Medicine Specialist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Malinoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malinoff graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Malinoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Lewis Malinoff MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Herbert L. Malinoff practice?
- Dr. Herbert Malinoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Malinoff practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Oncologists.