A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Malinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Malinoff, Addiction Medicine Specialist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Malinoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malinoff graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Malinoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malinoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans