Dr. Herbert Markley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herbert Markley?

September 9th, 2016

Severe Migraines

I suffered for 3 years with constant migraines. I could do nothing. Light, sound, any type of noise. I tried everything over the counter, firocet. Zomig worked but your limited to how many you can get.I was being treated by a different Neurolgist for other problems. He asked me if I would drive to Worcester and I said yes.It was a one hour drive. I'm complicated and he took the time. We didn't get through the whole intake. I made another appointment. I came back Dr. Markley told me what I had. He gave me a presciption for medication and I left. I started the medication and the migrianes started to get less and the pressure started to go away. I felt human. I still get headaches but nothing like before.

July 21st, 2015

No follow up after visit. A follow up would be helpful.

April 21st, 2015

I had my first intake appointment last week. He is very kind and knows.

January 22nd, 2015

The top traditional headache specialist

Dr. Markley is a true professional. He is an expert in western medicine and in spite of a sometimes gruff bedside manner is actually very caring and will never give up as long as you are willing to do your part

August 18th, 2011

Don't go to see him!!

I am a 25 year old female diagnosed with cluster headaches, so I went to see Dr. Markley. Let me say that he may have all this experience in neurology but he does not know how to treat people. He is the rudest doctor I have ever met, if you try to ask him any questions he gets annoyed. He has no patience and lacks any social manners. The staff is short tempered and if your in pain and you need them to help you good luck getting an appointment, it will take a week to get to see the doctor. In the mean time you are forced to go to the ER where you have to wait four hours in excruciating pain, because you doctor does not have time for you. He was rude to my family who wanted to help me and be present during my appointments, he did not want them there. His reason for this was he thought my parents where "too emotional" and he did not want to deal with them. Well could you blame them? seeing there daughter in pain every day all they wanted was to talk to him and to have their questions and concerns answered. I initially went to him because of all the good things I heard about him and the place, and I was greatly disappointed, shocked even. So I wish you luck if you decide to go there. This review also goes for the nurses there who seemed to have absorbed his rudeness.

August 21st, 2010

Excellent Dr for any type of headaches

If you encounter a wait in his office, it is because he spends as much time as needed with his patients. Takes a very detailed history at first visit and answers all your questions. Easy to talk to, good bedside manner. Knows more about migraine and cluster headaches than any other neurologist I've encountered.

April 11th, 2016