A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Marton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Marton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Marton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marton graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Marton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewoodhospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herbert M. Marton practice?
Dr. Herbert Marton practices Ophthalmology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Ophthalmologists.